Last Updated on February 23, 2023
To help you choose the best-suited sunscreen for your skin type and skin concern, La Roche-Posay is offering you the opportunity to try their #1 Sunscreen for free. Yes, that’s right, you could get your hands today on a free La Roche-Posay Anthelios Sunscreen sample.
FInd below the latest offers in the US.
- 1 How to get a free sample of La Roche-Posay Anthelios Sunscreen?
- 2 La Roche Posay Anthelios Mineral Moisturizer Face Sunscreen – SOLD OUT
- 3 About Sunscreen
How to get a free sample of La Roche-Posay Anthelios Sunscreen?
NEW! La Roche Posay Anthelios UV Correct Sunscreen SPF 70 – AVAILABLE
There is a brand new sampling offer from La Roche Posay for another Sunscreen. Thanks to this offer, you can score a free sample of La Roche Posay Anthelios UV Correct Anti-aging Sunscreen SPF 70. Which is even more protective and is more suitable for mature skin.
To get your hands on this freebie, CLICK HERE and fill out the form.
This offer is available while supplies last to US residents.
Don’t forget to get other La Roche Posay Sunscreen samples by following the instructions below.
La Roche Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-in Sunscreen Milk sample – AVAILABLE
Getting a free sample of La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-InSunscreen Milk couldn’t be easier today thanks to this sampling offer from La Roche-Posay. In order to request your freebie right now and try it for free, we invite you to follow our instructions detailed below :
- Go to the sampling campaign on the La Roche-Posay website by following this link here.
- Once you are on their website, scroll down a bit to the online request form.
- Complete the request form by providing your valid personal information and your accurate shipping address. That includes your street address, your zip code, your city, and your state. You could also add any useful information such as your apartment floor and number, your building number, etc…
- Choose your skin type (Normal Skin, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, or Oily Skin). It is important to know your skin type and choose it carefully to get the best-suited product for you.
- Choose your skin concern. In other words, you need to choose what skin condition you have or are concerned about. The available options are Anti-aging, Discoloration, Acne, Dehydration, Fine Lines, Wrinkles or Redness. This is also important to customize your free sample.
- Submit your request to get a free sample of La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-InSunscreen Milk
You must hurry up because this offer is only valid while supplies last.
Your free samples will be mailed within 4 to 8 weeks from the date you submitted your request form, so be patient.
Please note that this offer is only valid to residents of the contiguous United States.
There’s a limit to one complimentary sample of La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-In Sunscreen Milkper customer.
La Roche Posay Anthelios Mineral Moisturizer Face Sunscreen – SOLD OUT
There is a new offer from La Roche Posay. Score your free Anthelios Mineral Moisturizer Face Sunscreen while supplies last by following this link to the offer page. Fill out the form and wait for your freebie to be shipped in the mail.
Available for US residents only, for a short period of time, or while quantities remain only.
That’s all. You must be good to go now. All you need to do is wait for your free samples to be delivered to your doorstep.
That’s it, we hope you enjoy your freebie. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts and pictures about the free samples when you receive them.
You could also subscribe to our newsletter to never miss an offer in the US again.
Everyone knows that the best protection against the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation remains to clothe. However, there are parts of our body that we just can’t clothe, such as our faces, arms, hands, and sometimes legs. That is why sunscreens are an essential complement to protect us from harmful sun radiation.
But, choosing a good sunscreen isn’t an easy business, is it? Most of us get lost in all the sunscreens’ labels and just end up picking one without much thought.
Sunscreen’s role is to protect our skins from two different types of UV radiation:
- Ultraviolet B (UVB): this UV radiation is mostly responsible for causing sunburns.
- Ultraviolet A (UVA): this one is responsible for skin aging and degradation.
But, one thing is sure: in the event of excessive exposure, UVB and UVA can both be the main cause of skin cancer (melanoma). Hence the importance of choosing a good sunscreen.
Be the first to get the latest freebies in your inbox
1 thought on “La Roche-Posay Sunscreen sample”
out of stock