Short, long, smooth or frizzy… All hair types can be sublimated thanks to an adapted hair care routine. Beautiful hair is above all healthy hair: strong, shiny and soft.
In order to help you take better care of your hair, Aveda is launching a brand new sampling opportunity.
This time, the brand is offering its customers the possibility to get 2 FREE Samples of Aveda Nutriplenish Products.
The Nutriplenish range is a haircare line. It includes several products, such as:
- Aveda Nutriplenish Shampoo
- Aveda Nutriplenish Hair Conditioner
- Aveda Nutriplenish leave-in Conditioner
Please note that the shampoo and conditioner are both available in light or deep moisture.
By seizing this opportunity, you will receive a voucher to snag 2 free samples in-store. Each sample is a 10mL sachet. So, what are you waiting for?
How to get FREE Samples of Aveda Nutriplenish?
In order to claim your haircare freebies whiles the supplies last, we invite you to follow this easy step-by-step guide I have made for you :
- Click on the “Get this free sample” button below to get redirected to the Aveda official website
- Click on the “View voucher” button to access the voucher pdf file
- Save the pdf down then print it, or just take a screenshot and keep it on your smartphone.
- Head over to your nearest Aveda counter
- Show the voucher to an adviser at an Aveda counter to claim your Nutriplenish samples
That’s everything you need to do. So, don’t wait any longer.
Who can benefit from this opportunity?
This in-store freebie voucher is redeemable at Aveda counters across the UK. Which means it is only open to people living in the UK.
If you like our content, consider subscribing to make sure you receive the latest free stuff daily.
You could also click on the Bell icon to allow us to send you relevant notifications whenever an offer is published.
Don’t hesitate to share this awesome free sampling opportunity with your friends and family. To do so, click on the social sharing buttons present in this article.
Make sure you claim your voucher and pick up your samples before this deal ends on March 3st, 2020, or before the supplies run out.
Happy freebies hunting.