While supplies last, Maison Margiela is offering FREE Samples of its Replica perfume collection. It is happening through a SoPost sampling campaign. Be as quick as a flash to seize this freebie because it’s just out of this world.
The Replica perfume collection by Maison Margiela will make you go back in time to rediscover your sweet memories.
The perfumes being sampled are inspired by timeless experiences and familiar moments. If you don’t know them yet, this is the opportunity to explore their collection of unique and unforgettable everyday fragrances, such as the ones sampled :
- Jazz Club: The memory of an evening in an intimate Jazz Club. The scent of liquor infused cocktails and tobacco.
- By The Fireplace: the memory of an evening by the fireplace. After a day skiing in the French Alps, get warm & cosy
- Lazy sunday morning: The memory of a lazy sunday morning. Roll over to feel the delicate summer softness of cotton sheets.
- Beach walk: The memory of a warm summer’s day. A white sandy beach in the height of summer.
Springtime in a park: the memory of springtime in the park. Take a stroll past the cherry trees as the warm sun peaks through the clouds.
- Under the lemon trees: the memory of escaping to the countryside. Take a nap under the lemon trees while indulging sparkling citrus scents.
- Whispers in the Library: the memory of a quitnessessentialy English library. Waxed woods & turning pages.
- Coffee Break: the memory of a creamy, comforting coffee. Relax in a cozy coffee shop in the middle of winter.
How to get free samples of Maison Margiela’s Perfume Replica collection?
To get yours now and reminisce about the sweet old time thanks to these fragrances samples, you can hit the “Get this free sample” icon at the bottom of this text to go to the SoPost sampling page. There, hit the “Claim free sample” icon. Choose the fragrance you fancy and go on to pop up your details in there and get these free samples shipped to your mailbox by regular post.
These samples can be claimed by UK residents only, while the supplies last.