Last Updated on December 14, 2022
NIVEA UK is recruiting new product testers. While the campaign lasts, you can sign up to try and review free Nivea Q10 products thru MyNIVEA program.
This month, you can apply to try the Nivea Q10 range, including Nivea Q10 firming Oil, Shower Cream, Body Lotion, and more.
Here is the list of products available to try.
- NIVEA Q10 60+ Body Lotion, (100 available)
- NIVEA Raspberry Fresh Blends Refreshing Shower Cream, (100 available)
- NIVEA Lotion for Normal Skin, (100 available)
- And NIVEA Q10 Multipower 7in1 Firming + Even Oil (100 available)
Apply to try free Nivea Q10 products
To join the Nivea Q10 Products Winter Care review panel, you need to meet the criteria below :
- Open to UK resident with a valid UK Postcode.
- Aged 18 years old or above
- Registered member of myNIVEA loyalty programme (free to join!)
- Have available time to test and write a review of the product over an extended period of time.
To sign up for this Nivea Product Review Programme, you can do it online at MyNivea.co.uk.
You will receive an email from NIVEA within 72 hours of the closing date (if your application is accepted of course.)
You can learn more about the MyNivea Loyalty program here.
About the author
Isla Fleming, Co-Founder & Freebie Expert
A UK-based freebies enthusiast and savvy saver, I co-created Get Me FREE Samples! to share legitimate, scam-free deals. Passionate about helping others save money, I’m dedicated to bringing the best free samples straight to your doorstep. Follow me on Pinterest and collab with me on my boards !