Last Updated on January 4, 2022
Would you like a free NIVEA Hand Cream to test out? Check out this offer.
New Month, new product testing opportunity with MyNIVEA. Thus, for a limited time, NIVEA is looking for people to try and review free NIVEA Hand Creams, including:
- NIVEA Luminous630 Anti Dark-Spot Hand Cream 50ml (100 Full Size products available)
- 3in1 NIVEA Care & Protect Hand Cream 75ml (100 Full Size products available)
- NIVEA Smooth Hands & Nail Care Hand Cream 100ml (100 Full Size products available)
- NIVEA 3in1 Q10 Anti-Age Care Hand Cream 30ml (100 Full Size products available)
The brand is known for its magnificent and highly efficent hand creams, so don’t miss out on this opportunity for a chance to be one of the 400 selected users to receive a full size product by post.
How to apply to review NIVEA Hand Creams?
Join the new MyNivea.co.uk review panel for a chance to review one of NIVEA Hand Cream products I mentionned above gratis. But this is a product testing offer so you will be required to test and review the product you receive. Simple and easy.
So, to join the NIVEA Hand Creams review panel, you need to be:
- A UK resident with a valid UK Postcode, 18+
- Member of members of myNIVEA loyalty programme (free to join!)
- Have available time to test and write a review of the product over an extended period of time.
To sign up for this Nivea Product Review Programme, you can do it online at MyNivea.co.uk.
Please note that if your application is accepted, you should expect an email from NIVEA within 72 hours of the closing date.
Be the first to get the latest freebies in your inbox