Last Updated on October 21, 2020
WOOP has a new ongoing campaign to raise awareness about intimate hygiene. Thru this campaign, they are offering FREE BETAFEM Feminine Wash samples to receive by mail.
Be as quick as a flash to take their quick quiz and test your knowledge about intimate feminine hygiene, and score a free sample pack of BETAFEM products.
How to get a FREE BETAFEM Feminine Wash sample by mail?
To receive these freebies by regular post to your mailbox, just follow the link below to the sampling campaign page, answer the questions they are asking correctly, and by the time you finish the quiz, you will be offered free samples.
Log in with your WOOP account or create it to indicate your shipping details and receive the samples.
The correct answers are as follow :
- Can you guess how many British women do not know the correct anatomy of their intimate area?
- Vulva and vagina are the same thing. True or false?
- Which of these is not a part of the vulva?
- The cervix
- Which of these statements about vaginal discharge is wrong?
- Heavy vaginal discharge is always a reason for concern
- Can you guess how many women experience uncomfortable symptoms such as itching, odour and unusual discharge which prompt them to use intimate care products?
- What are the normal pH levels for the intimate area?
- 3.5 – 4.5
- Can you guess what percentage of women in the UK regular shower gel on their intimate area?
- Douching is a good method of making sure that your vagina is clean. True or false?
- The most common vaginal infection in women of childbearing age is…
- Bacterial vaginosis (BV)
These samples are for UK residents ONLY. Valid for a limited time only or while supplies last.
Be the first to get the latest freebies in your inbox