Last Updated on June 23, 2021
Great news! The highly anticipated annual 2021 Elle Beauty Grand Prix Canada has kicked in. Registrations are now LIVE!
Elle Quebec & Canada needs about 600 Beauty Judges (women and men) to test beauty, skincare, cosmetics, and hair care products free. The products will be selected from the best brands on the market.
There are products for both women and men.
Your role is to put the product’s claims to the test and give your honest review after weeks and weeks of testing.
The products to receive if selected will be unbranded during the testing phase so judges won’t base their reviews on the brand’s notoriety only.
- 1 Why participate in the 2021 Elle Beauty Grand Prix?
- 2 How to sign up for the 2021 Elle Beauty Grand Prix?
- 3 Who can sign up for the 2021 Elle Beauty Grand Prix?
- 4 Winning products of 2020 Elle Beauty Grand Prix
Why participate in the 2021 Elle Beauty Grand Prix?
If you are wondering how this event concerns you, let us shed some light on the advantages and benefits you may get if you are selected to be among the 2021 Elle Beauty Grand Prix Jury Panel.
First of all, you will get tons and tons of FREE beauty products from great brands, such as M.A.C, NARS Cosmetics, L’Oreal, Maybelline, Lancome, Guerlain, Nivea, Aveeno, Bioderma, Clarins, L’Occitane, Marc Jacobs…
If selected, you will receive unbranded beauty products, and be required to test them for approximately 11 weeks. And of course… It’s all FREE! You just need to test the products and give your honest review. Afterward, you will learn which brands you tested but not before. You might figure it by yourself though.
By the end of the 11 weeks, the best-rated products by the 600 Judges will be awarded the 2021 Elle Beauty Grand Prix title in their respective categories.
Bonus, the Judges will be able to keep the products once the testing period is over.
The bottom line is that you will be offered tons and tons of free products. It’s a really incredible experience that I encourage you all to embark on.
How to sign up for the 2021 Elle Beauty Grand Prix?
To sign up for the 2021 Elle Beauty Grand Prix testing panel, you can simply click the link below to the registration page.
Take a survey about your preferences, skin type, and skin concerns. This is important so they can send you products suited for you if selected.
Pop up your info in the corresponding fields and send it away.
The registration phase closes on January 15, 2021 so sign up before then.
Right after the registration phase is closed, those selected will be contacted by email. An email that you need to confirm your participation by returning the received email. Thus make sure you are using a valid email address that you check regularly.
After the confirmation of the Jury panel. The testing period will start and will run until June 18, 2021.
Who can sign up for the 2021 Elle Beauty Grand Prix?
Elle Quebec & Canada Magazine is organizing this product testing panel. So it is naturally only open to citizens of Canada, all provinces & territories included.
It is available for both genders. There are products for men and women.
Winning products of 2020 Elle Beauty Grand Prix
This is an annual event. So let’s have a look at the products that won during the 2020 Elle Beauty Grand Prix in Canada.
A total of 550 Canadians were sent about 229 different makeup, skincare, hair-care and body-care products. After weeks of testing, the judges reviewed the products. Below are the winners of the Beauty Grand Prix.
Makeup Category Winners
- M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix 24-Hour Smooth Wear Concealer ($28)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Accomplice Concealer & Touch- Up Stick ($42)
- Benefit Cosmetics 24-HR Brow Setter ($32)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner ($34)
- Annabelle Cosmetics Free Spirit Eyeliner in Be Bold ($10)
- M.A.C Cosmetics Lipstick in Proud to Be Canadian ($24)
- Lise Watier Rouge Intense Suprême in Mary ($28)
Makeup Setting Products
- Dermablend Illuminating Banana Powder ($38)
- L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara ($14)
- Marcelle Xtension Plus+ Prolash Growth Complex Mascara ($15)
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Cherry Delightful ($10.50)
- Pupa Milano Professionals BB Cream + Anti-Aging ($38)
Hair Category Winners
- Joico Weekend Hair Dry Shampoo ($24)
- Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo ($33)
- Biolage Colorlast Deep Treatment Pack Hair Mask for Color-Treated Hair ($17)
- Voir Haircare Rhythm of the Rain Hair Masque & Scalp Detox ($36)
- Matrix Total Results High Amplify Hairspray Flexible Hold Hairspray ($20)
- Joico K-PAK Color Therapy Luster Lock Glossing Oil ($25)
- Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Smoothing Anti-Frizz Blowout Butter ($45)
Shampoo & Conditionner:
- Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner ($6 each),
- Joico K-PAK Color Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner ($19 and $23),
- Kérastase Blond Absolu Bain Lumière and Kérastase Blond Absolu Fondant Cicaflash Conditioner ($45 and $49),
- Joico Defy Damage Protective Shampoo and Conditioner ($25 each),
- Maui Moisture Shine + Awapuhi Shampoo and Conditioner ($11 each)
Face Category Winners
Anti-Aging Day Cream:
- L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Triple Power LZR Fragrance-Free Moisturizer ($40),
- Clarins Rose Radiance Cream ($128)
Anti-Aging Night Cream:
- Jouviance Anti-Age 3-in-1 All Skin Types ($95),
- Esthederm Excellage Cream ($159)
- IDC Hydra Hyaluronic2 ($45),
- Vichy Minéral 89 Fortifying Daily Skin Booster ($52),
- Clarins Double Serum ($129)
- Lierac Premium The Cure Absolute Anti-Aging ($150)
Face Scrub :
- Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser ($39)
- Clarins Extra-Firming Yeux ($72),
- Rodan + Fields Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex
- G.M. Collin Instant Radiance Anti-Aging Eye Patch ($50)
- Esthederm Cellular Water Mist ($29)
- Pixi +C Vit Priming Oil ($38),
- G.M. Collin Daily Ceramide Comfort ($116)
Lise Watier Sun Smart Universal UV Shield SPF 30 ($40)
- Ole Henriksen Truth Juice Daily Cleanser ($37)
- Bioderma Atoderm Lip Stick ($7)
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-in-1 Cleansing Water ($11),
- Bioderma Sensibio $20 H2O Micellar Solution ($20),
Moisturizing Day Cream
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream ($20)
- G.M. Collin Marine Collagen Revitalizing Cream ($98)
- Vichy Soothing Aloe Vera Face Mask ($35)
- Reversa Hydra-Minéral Concentrate ($42),
- Clarins Super Restorative Remodelling Serum ($142)
- Bioderma Sébium Lotion ($20),
- Clarins Extra-Comfort Toning Lotion ($36)
Body Category Winners
- Nivea Oil Infused Coconut & Monoi Oil Body Lotion ($11.50),
- Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion ($48)
Scrub for body:
- Dans un Jardin Mirabella Sugar Scrub ($20),
- Moroccanoil Body Polishing Scrub ($43)
- Dove Body Wash Mousse With Coconut Oil ($8)
- Malin+Goetz Eucalyptus Deodorant ($26)
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Florale ($46)
- Bioderma Atoderm Hands & Nails ($10),
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream ($35)
Men Category Winners
- Clarins Men After Shave Soother ($33)
- Clarins Men Exfoliating Cleanser ($34)
Moisturizing Face Cream
- Clarins Men Super Moisture Gel ($40)
- Jack Black Double Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20 ($37)