Last Updated on October 13, 2023
Ritter Sport Canada’s Sustainably Made Chocolate Bars are made with high-quality ingredients and a commitment to sustainability. They come in a variety of delicious flavors, including:
- Milk Chocolate with Whole Hazelnuts,
- Dark Chocolate with Whole Hazelnuts,
- Dark Chocolate with Whole Almonds,
- Milk Chocolate with Cornflakes,
- Dark Chocolate with Marzipan,
- Milk Chocolate with Butter Biscuit & Cocoa Creme,
And with sustainably sourced cocoa beans and environmentally friendly packaging, you can feel good about indulging in this delicious treat.
Here is how to apply for a free bar of Sustainably Made Ritter Sport Chocolate.
How to apply for a free Ritter Sport Chocolate Bar with Social Nature?
To get your free voucher for a Ritter Sport Canada sustainably made chocolate bar, simply follow the steps as explained below:
- Click on the button below to go to the offer page on Social Nature
- Then click on the ‘APPLY TO TRY’ button
- Answer a few questions (Check the answers that worked for me below)
- If you qualify for it, you will receive a voucher in the mail
Here are the answers I choose and I got a match. I hope this helps.
- A couple of times a month
- Cadbury, Lindt, Merci, Toblerone, Ferraro, Terry’s, Hershey
- Seen in the store but haven’t tried it
- High quality, Taste, Flavor, Texture
- Whole nut, Dark Chocolate, Vegan range
Each voucher is good for :
- 1 FREE bar of Ritter Sport Canada Sustainably Made Chocolate, 100g.
This offer is available for a limited time only or while quantities remain.
Open to residents of Canada who are members of Social Nature.
If you are not a member yet, you can join in the fun today. It’s free and easy to join.
Good luck to everyone.
Don’t forget that Social Nature will need a thorough review of the products you try. So you can still qualify for other products in the future.
Be the first to get the latest freebies in your inbox