Last Updated on June 24, 2020
Urinary incontinence results in uncontrollable and involuntary loss of urine, which occurs during the day or at night.
Urinary incontinence is more common with age. However, it is not only older people who suffer from it. This symptom can be caused by a multitude of reasons, and it could touch people of all ages, genders, and races.
Contrary to common beliefs, urinary incontinence is not a disease, but a symptom. Still, too few people dare to talk to their doctors about it. However, in most cases, there are solutions to solve the problem or successfully control it, even if the incontinence has been going on for months or even years.
There are a handful of brands who are specialized in making products adapted to people who suffer from urinary incontinence.
Well, if you do, or know someone who does, this offer could be exactly what you need.
In fact, DependAustralia is offering you a pretty cool sampling opportunity. They are handing out to Australian citizens FREE Samples of Depend Protective Underwear. Each person gets to choose 2 different products.
What Depend Samples can you get?
There is 5 Depend Protective underwear you could choose from. You could choose up to 2 products to get free samples. The Depend Australia team is offering you these samples :
- FREE Samples of Depend Real Fit Regular for Women: this protective underwear by Depend is made especially for women. It is customized to fit the natural shape and anatomy of women. It is made of cotton, so it is very comfy and comes with a no-odor guarantee.
This free sample of Depend protective underwear is available in 3 Sizes: M, L or XL.
- FREE Samples of Depend Real Fit Super for Women: As the regular one, the free samples of Depend real fit super for women are made with a women’s anatomy in mind. The super ones are like regular ones but have more absorbency power.
They also come in 3 sizes: M, L or XL.
- FREE Samples of Depend Real Fit Underwear for Men: This free sample by Depend is made for men. It is customized to fit the natural shape of a man’s anatomy. It also offers you an odor-free guarantee, comfort, and high absorbency power.
This free sample comes in 2 sizes: L and XL.
- FREE Samples of Depend Shields for Men: This free sample pack consists of two adhesive strips that hold the guard securely in place. It has a medium absorbency power. And comes as a 14-count pack. It also has a standard sizer.
- FREE Samples of Depend Shields for Men: Same as the Shields, the Depend Guards for men are made of two strips that hold the guard in place. They are suited for men of all ages and sizes. They come in a 12-count pack. Standard size aswell.
How to get FREE Samples of Depend Protective Underwear?
Do you want to get your hands on this awesome and very useful FREE Samples of Depend Protective Underwear without spending a cent? It’s very simple. To request free samples, here is the procedure you must abide by :
- To get started, go to the dedicated page on the Depend Australia website. To do so, click on the “Get this free sample” button.
- Once you are on the sponsors’ website, you should be able to see a carousel of the 5 available samples. Select the 2 you want to receive by mail.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, until you see a request form.
- Complete the request form by providing your accurate personal details and valid shipping address.
- Subscribe to receive communication material, offers and discounts by U By Kotex, and other Kimberly-Clark brands.
- Submit your sampling request
That’s it. Easy peasy.
You must allow up to 3 or 4 weeks for these free samples from Depend to be delivered to your doorstep.
Who can get samples of Depend products?
Practically, if Depend is commercialized in your country, then you can try their products for free.
Please note that the link below in this offer is reserved for residents of Australia.
You could also share this offer with your friends or family to help spread the word.
If you like our content, consider supporting us by subscribing to our newsletter and following us on social media.
Happy freebie hunting!